DescriptionPlease note the following policies on equipment repairs:
– All repaired equipment is expected to pass the same quality checks as our new equipment, however, we do not guarantee extended consistency of older equipment.
– The cost of repairs and labor made by our technicians are non-refundable
– Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping units to our facility, for repair, and return shipment to the customer’s location.
– We do our best to advise on repairs prior to arrival, however, there are instances where more repairs are necessary after full onsite assessment of the equipment.
– There are circumstances where the repair may not be advisable nor possible depending on many factors including but not limited to the age and condition of the equipment, and the availability of the parts.