Precision Distributing, Inc.
3021 NE 72nd Dr.,Ste 9 PMB141
Vancouver, WA 98661
Please Note Before Contacting PDI:
Precision Distributing is a distributor of microcurrent equipment only. We are unable to answer health questions.
If you are a patient and have questions about Frequency Specific Microcurrent you need to talk to your FSM Practitioner. If you do not have an FSM Practitioner you can find one below.
ACTIVE FSM PRACTITIONERS
- All of our FSM units are battery operated so you will not need to worry about power converters if traveling abroad.
- We have never had any issue with FSM units causing any problems going through airport security.
- When packing your unit be sure to remove the batteries first. Take care that the unit has sufficient padding on all sides.
If you have a license to use electrical stimulation:
- Attend a Core Frequency Specific Seminar – or –
- Watch the Core Seminar DVD -or-
- Read the textbook Frequency Specific Microcurrent in Pain Management
If you are a patient:
Toll free – 800.218.3401
Local – 360.693.5000
Fax – 360.695.1599
Email us by completing the form below.