Frequency Asked Questions
If you have a license to use electrical stimulation:
- Attend a Core Frequency Specific Seminar – or –
- Watch the Core Seminar DVD -or-
- Read the textbook Frequency Specific Microcurrent in Pain Management
If you are a patient:
- All of our FSM units are battery operated so you will not need to worry about power converters if traveling abroad.
- We have never had any issue with FSM units causing any problems going through airport security.
- When packing your unit be sure to remove the batteries first. Take care that the unit has sufficient padding on all sides.
This service incurs a $50 Fee.
We cannot program custom protocols into your CustomCare.
The unit will need to be shipped to our office.
Please fill out this form before you ship in your unit.
CHOOSE UP TO 45 PROTOCOLS
Please Note Before Contacting Precision Distributing
Precision Distributing is a distributor of microcurrent equipment only. We are unable to answer health questions.
If you are a patient and have questions about Frequency Specific Microcurrent you need to contact your FSM Practitioner. If you do not have an FSM Practitioner you can find one below.
3021 NE 72nd Dr.,Ste 9 PMB141
Vancouver, WA 98661
Toll free – 800.218.3401
Local – 360.693.5000
Fax – 360.695.1599